When setting out on the mission to choose a suitable Birthday venue in the city of Sydney this can be very daunting as the choice is endless from local pubs to clubs, cocktails bars, restaurants and venues around every corner. How can you possibly choose a unique event space for birthday parties with endless choice.
It’s those quirky features in amazing locations that catch your eye and will appeal to you when you start to plan the whole unique festive party.
As you sit back and start to visualize the space during your lunch hour, sitting on your lounge at home or at your desk, this party is where you, your family and friends will celebrate the special day that will mark it as memorable in your calendar.
Questions that firstly need to be answered:
- Do you want it near your home or are you prepared to travel?
- How many people do you want to invite?
- Do you want something different for your party, where do I look?
- Is it a milestone birthday?
- Do you want something reputable with good food and good service?
- Are you having a themed birthday?
- What is your budget?
- When do you want to celebrate your birthday?
- Is a planner available to help?
- How far ahead do I need to book?
Unique Event spaces to consider should be deemed trendy by the “in crowd”, always tasteful with whatever theme and must definitely be totally offbeat to you leaving a lasting impression.
Unique Event Space to consider:Seats 150-200
- Surrounded by sandstone in a Castle this grand pillarless ballroom has high ornate ceilings linked with a sophisticated eternal garden
- Most suited for the milestone birthdays
- Masquerade birthday party theme is very suitable in this space ( beauty and the beast, phantom of the opera etc )
- Grand historic architecture which will be sure to impress your guests
- Elevated where you can see views of the bay and surrounding gardens
- Outdoor meets indoor as in this space you can have it both ways
- Chic Luxe in its image a cocktail would suit and even your king table family sit down where everyone is chatting, eating and drinking would be an absolute highlight.
- 21st, 30th’s, 40’th, 50’th….keep them coming
- Very rustic in it’s features where it lends itself to 5 trendy rooms
- Use of a mosaic tiled bar with its wrought iron wine display
- Grand king table to either have a stand up event with grazing station or intimate grand gala dinner seat family style
- Pre-dinner drinks available off its courtyard
- Ideal space for any age
- Intimate unique space located underground that is very private
- A blank canvass that awaits your touch
- Gatsby birthday theme comes to mind with this space.
- Seats 40-110
- Steeped in History this space is part of the original 1830’s house where you can take advantage of two antique white marble fireplaces
- Traditional aristocratic chandeliers are suspended from high ornate ceilings that ensure you have travelled back in time.
- A terrace wraps around the Rebecca suite once you open the cedar framed French doors so guests of your birthday party can openly converse
- Add a touch of French to anyone who wants to host a birthday party.
- Right in the heart of the city with striking art deco aesthetic features preserved from its time
- Strong bold dark pillars with a full bar located conveniently at one end
- Perfect for that birthday celebration where you can go straight from work
- Convenient location as its very central for international guests to attend
- Spacious with its very high ceilings where you can host any themed birthday event of a large number
- City skyscraper views where you can take advantage of an indoor/outdoor event for your birthday experience.
- Quaint lounge with private bar and scattered tables throughout for your cocktail birthday party experience
- Climb those stairs and throw a 21st or 30th and anything in-between.
- Considered almost a Secret location perfect for your next intimate event 20-80 guests
- Boutique modern retro style with its interiors
- Contemporary chandeliers
- Show stopping well lit bar that makes you think you are in the movie “Cocktail” with Tom Cruise.
- Waterfront views
- Ideal Birthday space for the young at heart