If you and your partner are struggling to find the perfect playlist for your big day, don’t stress your wedding is not just about the music! However it is without a doubt where the perfect mood can be set for your guests to dance the night away. Nothing beats romantic music on your wedding day.
First thing is first, narrow down the tracks to the obvious theme: love. As the night goes on and the drinks start flowing, we definitely suggest going wild with your song choices. As a start opt for a romantic playlist to set the scene.
Having hosted thousands of weddings, Navarra Venues have had their fair share of wedding music. From classic to contemporary, see the list below of 15 of our favourite romantic tracks.
Favourite Romantic Music
- “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” Kina Grannis
- “Everything,” Michael Bublé
- “At Last,” Etta James
- “Sway,” Dean Martin
- “Love Me Tender,” Adam Levy & Nora Jones
- “You Are the Best Thing,” Ray LaMontagne
- “Adorn,” Miguel
- “Adore You,” Harry Styles
- “Let’s Stay Together,” Al Green
- “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You,” Frankie Valli
- “Unchained Melody,” Righteous Brothers
- “Somebody Like You,” Keith Urban
- “Make You Feel My Love,” Adele
- “This Will Be (an Everlasting Love),” Natalie Cole
- “Bound to You,” Christina Aguilera
If worse comes to worse… any Michael Buble will do!
Music to set the mood throughout the night will be prompted at different stages so if you provide a run sheet to your DJ on the night they will be able to have it all cued in at the right times.
The music you choose can even start from wherever you are getting ready so that you feel relaxed throughout the whole process. The DJ will not be there when you are getting ready that is where your phone will come in handy. Play that favourite song that makes you feel happy and relaxed. You truly want to enjoy the day.
Music that will need to be arranged throughout “Your Moment” include;
- When your guests start to arrive
- The cocktail hour prior to the reception
- The wedding party entrance
- The newly weds entrance which will be your song
- Your first dance together
- Breaking into inviting everyone on the dance floor
- Dance with your mum and dad
- Dinner music where guests can enjoy their meals and chat amongst themselves
- Speech background music
- Cutting of the wedding cake
- Garter removal
- Tossing of the wedding bouquet
- The final dance
- The send – off where everyone says goodbye to a wonderful evening